Sun, Nov 26|
Brooklyn Magic Shop
FAMILY MAGIC SHOW | A DAY OF MAGIC IN BROOKLYN | SUNDAY, 11/26 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Experience a live magical show filled with fun audience participation, thoughtful storytelling, and classical illusions. Cards, and silks, and rings, and hats, and coins, oh, my! Limited to 20 seats per show. Recommended for ages 5+.
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Brooklyn Magic Shop, 281 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
Brooklyn Magic Shop's parlor-syle magic theater is located between the family-friendly neighborhoods of Cobble Hill and Carroll Gardens, in Brooklyn, New York.
- Recommended for ages 5+.
- Limited to 20 seats per show.
- No assigned seating.
- Seating begins 15 minutes before showtime.
- Please have ticket QR Code ready to scan upon arrival.
- Masks are optional.
- We use Molekule purification, an FDA-cleared air purifier that destroys viruses, bacteria, and pollutants.
- If sick, please do not attend.
- Magic Show Tickets are not refundable, but are transferable, and can be exchanged, or used as credit towards a future magic show date.
- Please no flash photography or video recording during shows.
Adult Ticket$25.00+$0.63 service feeSold Out
Recommended for ages 5+$25.00+$0.63 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out