Wed, Oct 05|
Brooklyn Magic Shop
MAGIC DAY CAMP | Ages 6 - 16 | October 5th | 9 AM - 3 PM | FULL-DAY & HALF-DAY OPTIONS
Magic Day Camp | Brooklyn Magic Shop | A New York City Kids Magic Day Camp | Brooklyn, New York
Time & Location
Oct 05, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Brooklyn Magic Shop, 281 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
Magic Day Camp at Brooklyn Magic Shop offers young aspiring magicians with a fun and unique exploration of the magical arts. Magicians will develop their artistic and magic skills in a safe, positive, and welcoming environment. Introductions to the history of magic will inspire character development, improvisation, and the importance of using the imagination. Magicians will make props, paint, and discover the importance of hand-eye coordination using sleigh-of-hand, movement, acting, and voice. By day's end, magicians will take the stage in the magic theater for their very own magic showcase.
Personal Benefits: Promotes safe and friendly social interactions, collaboration, creativity, respect, and leadership. Builds confidence, presentation skills, observation skills, crafting skills, artistic skills, improvisational and acting skills, magic skills, critical thinking, and deductive reasoning skills.
Magic materials are included.
Snacks are included.
Instructors: Fingerprint Clearance, CPR Certified.
- Half-Day Students will be dismissed at 12:00 PM.
- Full-Day Students will be dismissed at 3:00 PM.
- Arrive shortly before the scheduled class time.
- Masks are optional.
- Molekule Air Purification. We use Molekule purification, an FDA-cleared air purifier that destroys viruses, bacteria, &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; pollutants.
- If sick, please do not attend.
- Camps are not refundable, but are transferable, and can be exchanged for in-store magic products, magic classes, magic camps, private events, magic shows, and magic slime/potions classes.
MAGIC DAY CAMP FULL-DAY$135.00+$3.38 service feeSold Out
MAGIC DAY CAMP HALF-DAY$85.00+$2.13 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out